Personal Information We Collect
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our charity registry, shop, newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site.
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your country, operating system you use, information about your browser, individual pages or products that you view, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site).
We collect this Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
• We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you create an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any activity that occurs under your account. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and are restricted from using personal data collected through the Site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In addition, we may share information:
• With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
• With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
• If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
• With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
• In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Unsubscribe from emails to unsubscribe from our newsletter database, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters and marketing messages to subscribers, we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on behalf of those advertisers or partners.
Testimonials/ Quotes/ Features. On some of our Services, and with your consent, we post notable quotes /testimonials/ real wedding features which may contain information such as your name, event type, city, state, and quote or testimonial. Requests for removal of a user testimonial can be done by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request access, correction, updates, or deletion of your Personal Data.You can object to our processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data, or request portability of your Personal Data. If we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our online website store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: 67/2nd Floor, Mangalam Jaipur Electronic Market, Riddhi Siddhi, Gopalpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA. Pin: 302 018
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 67/2nd Floor, Mangalam Jaipur Electronic Market, Riddhi Siddhi, Gopalpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA. Pin: 302 018